- The official name of the club is Paintings and Arts on Stamps Internet Club (PASIC). The official name and its abbreviation PASIC are copyrighted in all countries by Victor
Manta, Switzerland, the
Founder and the President of PASIC.
- The purpose of PASIC is to stimulate and simplify the
contact among the stamp collectors worldwide who are particularly interested in the topic "Paintings and Arts on Stamps".
- Any stamp collector may ask for admission to PASIC; a
specific recommendation is not required. One can ask for admission by e-mail by clicking this field, by using the Feedback Form or by
using a form that will directly introduce her/his data into the Members database (the
preferred method). To proceed, please read the present Statutes and then click
the button ).
- It is expected that all PASIC members strictly observe the
PASIC Statutes and the Netiquette rules. The President, together with the Executive
has the right to expel any PASIC member who does not conform to the demands of the
- PASIC membership is and will rest
forever free. This means that there is no fee to pay.
- PASIC members will be supported by the Executive
Council and by other members, according to their available time, on problems related to
stamp collecting, including the use of computer technology and the Internet for this
- In order to finance small projects that stimulate interest
for the topical stamp collecting, small donations in stamps or cash are accepted. They
could be sent to the PASIC's Treasurer. The President should be contacted by e-mail before
sending any donation.
- The PASIC membership is a lifetime
membership. The e-mail addresses of members
who cannot be reached by e-mail after a certain time are replaced by None
on the list. It is
the obligation of each PASIC member to inform by e-mail the President about changes in her/his e-mail address.
- To quit PASIC it is necessary and sufficient to notify the
President of the club by e-mail. No reasons are required, but an
explanation is welcomed. The records of members who have announced that
they have decided to quit PASIC are erased from the list.
- A full listing of members is given on this site,
facilitating contacts among them. The entries are listed
chronologically, with the exception of PASIC staff members, whose names
are published at the beginning of the of the list.
- PASIC members are informed about the activity of the club
by articles published on this site and/or by e-mail along with information concerning updates of this site. If deemed necessary, a newsletter could also be published and
distributed via e-mail.
- PASIC is lead by its President and a staff of Officers
that compose the Executive Council. The Officers are co-opted among the members of PASIC
by the President. The Executive Council is composed of a Vice-President, a Secretary, a
Treasurer, an Editor and two Directors. The list of Officers is published on this page.
- The President, assisted by the Executive Council, may
require the affiliation of PASIC to other philatelic organizations.
- The official languages of PASIC, used to communicate
with the President, are English, French and German.
- If necessary, the present Statutes may be
changed or adapted by the President, assisted by the Executive Council, in order to
assure the necessary flexibility in the functioning of the club. PASIC members will
be informed about the changes on this site and/or by e-mail.
- The English
version of PASIC Statutes is the official one.
to learn more about our current officers.
If you agree with the present Statutes and
you wish to join us at PASIC, please click the button: